We are excited to announce our new team of 6 colts for the 2023 season, Brian Meehan and I are incredibly excited about them. They are all by proven sires with strong pedigrees to match. We hope that you will join us for another season of success.
Profitable (IRE) x Sovanna (IRE)
This colt is one that ticks all the boxes, he has pedigree, he’s a half brother to 3 stakes performers 2 of which were Group 1 level. He has unbelievable depth and presence. The stallions two year olds are impressively consistent and know how to win. He is a very exciting prospect for the early part of the season.
Starspangledbanner (AUS) x Butterfly Kiss (USA)
‘All quality by a stallion that is very upwardly mobile, this colt really caught our eye at the sales and one would expect that he will be one that will be making his debut in the early part of the season.’
Territories (IRE) x Hinata (GB)
This colt has all the qualities that you look for at the sales, he is well balanced, a lovely mover and physically has plenty of strength and presence. He is by proven stallion Territories and out of a Galileo mare, he was bought in France off one of the top breeders, he may be one for the mid-season but will be worth waiting for I am sure.
Expert Eye (GB) x Taleteller (USA)
Expert Eye has had a great first season, they look like the type of horses that will only improve as three year olds, this colt has a lot going for him he is a ball of muscle and looks to have a great mind which is a trait of the stallion.
Churchill (IRE) x Midnight Music (IRE)
Churchill is a stallion that takes a lot of risk out of the selection process, they are winners, they have fantastic temperaments, they love their work and racing and I would have no problem in saying that you have a very good chance of unearthing a good one. Add into the mix he is a half brother to a Group 2 winner and out of a Dubawi mare it makes for very exciting reading.
Exceed And Excel (AUS) x Kyllarney (GB)
This colt has done nothing but improve from the moment we bought him, he is broken in and the reports are that he has the best of temperaments and moves very well, the stallion annually has a world class racehorse and this colt could well prove to be all class.
- Each partnership consists of 6 yearling colts purchased at public auction in Europe at an average of £50,000. The total budget allocated to purchasing is £300,000.
- All horses within the partnership will be trained by Brian Meehan under the management of Sam Sangster.
- The total amount raised is £600,000, the further £300,000 is used for all training, vet, transport and insurance to the end of 2024.
- All syndicate members will receive regular updates via email, WhatsApp and video updates on all their horses throughout the season, badges and hospitality will be available on racedays and Open Days put on for the owners to visit the horses at home.
- As mentioned above the total raised is £600,000 which is divided down into units of 10 which can be broken down should there be similar demand for the unit.
- Your purchase will give you the same percentage across all 6 horses.
- £60,000 per unit 10% ownership.
- £30,000 5% or £15,000 2.5 % buy-ins also available should we be able to match and fill the unit.
THE KEY POINTS
- The partnership is always set up for exit strategies. Horses are bought with an export market in mind for the right horse, countries such as Hong Kong, USA and UAE all pay premiums for high class two year olds which can demand over 10 times their purchase price.
- The expected time frame for the partnership is two years with an option horse dependent of going to three years.
- A full set of detailed accounts are provided at the end of each vear and audited by our Chairman Giles Morland.
- All banking is run through Weatherbys Bank who reclaim all VAT for the partnership which is in turn returned as cash-flow.